Firecoil Rolling Counter Shutters
Raynor FireCurtain™ fire-rated rolling counter shutters are the standard for facilities that require a listed fire counter shutter in a rated fire wall. Provided with fusible links that automatically release to close the door at 165°F, the shutter can also be triggered by smoke and heat detectors, a building’s alarm system, or SS90 fail-safe devices. All FireCurtain counter shutters comply with UL, C-UL, FM and CSFM requirements for 3-hour, 1 1/2 hour and 3/4 hour fire rating. Optional UL-labeled countertops are also available. When safety and fire protection are crucial, choose FireCurtain fire-rated rolling counter shutters.
Designed for a variety of common applications, this UL three-hour fire-rated rolling counter shutter provides Raynor reliability and durability to meet or exceed the requirements of daily use. Available with the widest selection of quality features and options.
- Fire rating-3 hour UL and FM
- Spring-Loaded Governor: Incorporates corrosion-resistant components to assure a smooth, controlled decent
- Hood-Square Steel or Stainless Steel
- Counterbalance System: Torsion Spring System or Tube Motor Counter Balance System
- Curtain: Flat. Zinc plated steel or stainless steel, tubular steel bottom bar;
- Finish: Gray; Optional ArmorBrite Powdercoated , Galvanized or stainless steel
Model Options & Upgrades
- 187 ArmorBrite Colors: Choose your color! Nearly every Raynor fire door component (curtains slats, bottom bars, guides, hoods and head plates) can be powdercoated in any of 187 colors for an attractive appearance and exceptional durability, Oak Tone Accufinish
- Locks: In applications where control and access are important, choose from a variety of locking options to help keep your building secure. Locks come in either cylinder or slide-bolt variations.
- Smoke Control: A brush-type guide and header seal reduce smoke leakage.
- QuickTest Chain Hoist/Fire Door Release System: With the optional QuickTest chain hoist/fire door release system, you can perform required drop tests from the floor without special tools. No professional service call is needed to reset the door.
- Choose from UL 1-1/2 hour-rated pressure-laminate countertops from Formica, Wilsonart or Nevamar in numerous colors and styles.
- Integral Frame: Offered in built-in and slip-in styles, Raynor integral frame fire counter shutters provide maximum strength and security with metal frames, shutters and sills that are factory assembled as a complete unit. Both options are available with a manual, crank, or motor operation. Each offers a clean appearance and unique advantages depending on your application needs. For existing walls, the slip-in style frames are a sleek and easy solution. For masonry walls not yet constructed, built-in style frames provide a clean, finished appearance.