Thermal Sectional Doors – With a proven track record for thermal efficiency and extreme durability, Raynor TC Series is simply the best you can specify. With extruded polystyrene insulation thermally bonded between two steel skins, TC Series doors have an exceptional R-value of 17.05. And, its superior construction has made it the most specified sectional door on the market.
With 2″ garage door sections, TC200 is constructed of rugged galvanized steel inside and out. And, its two-sided steel design features a laminated core of CFC-free expanded polystyrene insulation for an R-value of 10.25.
- Weatherseal: Bottom weatherseal keeps out the elements.
- Section Joints: Vinyl thermal break between interior and exterior skins, along with a section joint seal, prevent weather infiltration.
- Hardware: TC200 has heavy-duty, hot-dipped galvanized steel sections with an epoxy primer and baked-on polyester finish to resist rust and impact. The rugged, hot-dipped galvanized steel track and steel wheel ball-bearing rollers assure durable, long lasting performance.
- Windows: TC200 windows use 1/8″ DSB, insulated glass and are available in five different options: 24″ x 8″ oval windows, full view aluminum ranch, full view aluminum colonial, standard ranch, and standard colonial.
- Construction: 2″ thick door sections are made from high-strength, impact-resistant steel with a thermal core of polystyrene insulation for a 10.25 R-Value.
- Finished Interior: TC200 interior steel skins provide an attractive and durable white finished look from the inside