ThermaSeal TM 175-20
The choice for durability and thermal efficiency in challenging environments is the ThermaSeal TM175-20. With a heavy-duty 20 gauge exterior and a 16.4 R-Value, this 1-3/4″ thick steel garage door has all the features you expect and options you need for a wide range of applications.
- Sections: 1-3/4″ thick, 20/26 ga steel skins, Stucco Texture, White
- Maximum Thermal Protection: Energy saving polyurethane foam insulation is used to deliver exceptional R-values
- Rugged Hardware and Springs: Your ThermaSeal door comes packaged with the right combination of long-lasting hardware, track, springs to precisely match your door’s size and application
- Reduced Airflow: Dual vinyl barriers dramatically reduce air infiltration; Thermal break prevents heat loss and eliminates any metal to metal contact between surfaces.
- Decreased energy costs: Reduce energy costs with U-shaped bottom weatherseal and aluminum retainer
Model Options & Upgrades:
- Windows: 24″ x 8″, 24 x 12 or 34 x 16 rectangular rigid frames; 34 x 16 rectangle or aluminum full view sections. Choose from insulated glass, acrylic, tempered and polycarbonate styles to suit any application.
- Customized track and hardware: Track systems supplied to fit special clearances, inclines or contour applications
- Removable center posts: Carry-away and swing-up options.
- High-cycle counterbalance systems: For reliable operation in high-traffic areas, choose high-cycle torsion springs with 25,000, 50,000 or 100,000 cycle life.
- Locks: Available for applications where control and access are important
- Pedestrian doors: Designed for convenient entry and to minimize energy loss
- Carbon Monoxide vent: Allows you to channel fumes outside when door is closed.