ThermaSeal TM 200
The ultimate choice for thermal protection is the ThermaSeal TM200. With an R-Value of 18.3, this 2″ thick steel garage door is the most energy efficient of the ThermaSeal line. With all the standard features you expect from ThermaSeal door, the TM200 is a great fit for a variety of applications demanding performance.
- Sections: 2″ thick, 26/26 ga steel skins, Stucco Texture, White
- Maximum Thermal Protection: Energy saving polyurethane foam insulation is used to deliver exceptional R-values
- Rugged Hardware and Springs: Your ThermaSeal door comes packaged with the right combination of long-lasting hardware, track, springs to precisely match your door’s size and application
- Reduced Airflow: Dual vinyl barriers dramatically reduce air infiltration; Thermal break prevents heat loss and eliminates any metal to metal contact between surfaces.
- Decreased energy costs: Reduce energy costs with U-shaped bottom weatherseal and aluminum retainer
Model Options & Upgrades:
- Windows: 24″ x 8″, 24 x 12 or 34 x 16 rectangular rigid frames; 34 x 16 rectangle or aluminum full view sections. Choose from insulated glass, acrylic, tempered and polycarbonate styles to suit any application.
- Customized track and hardware: Track systems supplied to fit special clearances, inclines or contour applications
- Removable center posts: Carry-away and swing-up options.
- High-cycle counterbalance systems: For reliable operation in high-traffic areas, choose high-cycle torsion springs with 25,000, 50,000 or 100,000 cycle life.
- Locks: Available for applications where control and access are important
- Pedestrian doors: Designed for convenient entry and to minimize energy loss
- Carbon Monoxide vent: Allows you to channel fumes outside when door is closed.